Monday, March 8, 2010

The Fiiiiiirst One

Well...here goes. Never really thought I'd be doing this, but oh well. :D
First off I guess I'll say a bit about myself, I come from a very large family and family is very important to me. Also friends are a big part of my life...they make it enjoyable and well I love to laugh and have fun. I love food...a little too much, but HEY that's ok...for now anyways. Some of my interests/hobbies/whatever you'd like to call them would be music, reading, exercising (which honestly is probably surprising haha), makeup(lame I know eh :l), AND I am an excellent sleeper x). Annnnnyywaays, that's all I could think of for now...so if I think of more I shall let you know.

SO, I'm currently in college and am taking general studies and the classes I'm in are...Communications, Computers, Anatomy and Physiology part 2, and Kickboxing and Fitness (quite the array I know). But anyways, so far I'm quite enjoying this semester and am reaaally loving kickboxing. Intense though, today we ran to the sugar bowl (from the college), did a bunch of running up and down the hill, then ran back....I felt like death was upon me SERIOUSLY o.o Trudy's lungs do not appreciate being pushed like that D: I love doing strength training and stuff like that but running..... is not really my forte, so to speak.

I'd say I'm a reasonably talkative person...people probably hate me because I'm annoying really. BUT nobodies said anything yet :D, so I shall continue as is (which I would probably do anyways).

A couple days ago, ok Saturday night to be exact -.-, I watched a movie with my friend (this friend knows who she is haha). But yes, we watched Across the Universe...good movie, weird but still good.....AND SINCE THEN I have had Beatles songs stuck in my head, which may be slightly due to the fact that I've been listening to it a lot on my iPod. *sigh* Oh well. And I also have Single Ladies by Beyonce stuck in my head... and well you don't need to know why :D

I think this is pretty good for my first one right? If you have any questions....comments...let me know :)

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I like perogies...and I ate them like half an hour ago :3 om nom nom

2 comments: