There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 22, 2010

Routine...

Does everybody have their own routine that they go through every morning (well probably varying slightly depending on what needs to be done that day)? I have a routine for almost everything I've noticed. From the way I put lotion on... to how I get my cereal. ANYWAYS -- First thing I do when I get up...is brush my teeth and then floss. Many find this odd...but meh, that's how I do I guess?

Yes that was a random thought but we'll move on to what's been up lately. (I was bored ok so :P).

Hmm... now I don't even know where I left off. I hung out with Amy (another good friend of mine) on Friday night.... and well all I will say is... EVENTFUL NIGHT. The blog doesn't deserve to know the details... haha. Both her and I know so yeh :). She ended up staying here til about 3:40 and we were just chatting about life at this point. But yes, it was pretty good :D And yes, in case anyone was wondering, (which obviously someone would) we were drinking chocolate milk... because well, it's AWESOME! (although it wasn't 2%...but ah well). Good night over all.

Saturday, let me think...AH...I went to Shutter Island with one of my sister's and her daughter(<-- for her birthday). Shutter Island wasn't too terribly action filled, but of course I jumped at least once -.-, BUT if you like those thriller type movies that have twists and involve thinking (and that are also eerie and creepy) then HEY this movie is for you :D *thumbs up*. THEEEENNNN I went to Marble Slab *drools just typing the name* to get some ice cream :D. So I got to see W and chat for a bit, and of course eat delicious ice cream. Then I went home and I think I watched some TV shows on the internet? haha. Yeh, I'm cool like that. Had a HUGE weird...craving I guess....to go for a run at 11:00pm this night. But I decided against it because well the people i asked were very insistent that it wasn't safe...which I guess it isn't. :P. But ah well. :D

Sunday...went with W to church...it was good. (: Went to eat at my aunties house.... then went home and did some homework and yes I am awesome because I leave it to the last minute like that.

This all leads up to today....Kickboxing... DEATH! i though running was bad before...BUT NO, before did not even compare :l (kwell it felt pretty bad at the time). We ran from the college to Henderson and then back...it took up the whole class D: TRUDY IS NOT A RUNNER OK?!!
Had a quiz in Communications which wasn't too bad. Came home and ate, showered..even put a weird mask on my face :D Now...here I sit in front of the computer with my huge smiley face shirt on :3 But i guess I've rambled on enough, so I'll put you all out of your misery and leave? haha.

Au dieu for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I probably do masks on my face about once a week...I'm cool like that I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment