Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here we go again...

*sigh* It's been a while my followers...yet again. -.- And I don't even really have much to say. I have a fairly boring and uneventful life...does that make me a loser? Probably. But oh well. The past week or so my life has consisted of enjoying the absolutely GORGEOUS weather we've been having, and working 5 nights a week. And no it's not full time because I only work for about 4 hours per night. But HEY it's a job. I should probably try to find another job for in the day to get some more mula...but I just cannot bring myself to do it. I quite enjoy having spare time and I want to be able to at least somewhat enjoy my summer :P. And then whenever I get a chance I hang out with W and go see her at the Slab (Marble Slab)...which I'll probably go see her tomorrow, because I'm fairly certain I told her I would.

I've been reading a couple books....one was a typical LDS book...but it was actually good (but I downed that in one day), it was called A Love Like Lilly's. The second is called The Host (by the same chick who wrote the Twilight series...it was pretty good but I guess it's also reasonably odd. But anyways...this reading has made me realize how much I've missed and actually enjoy reading. Because I seem to have such a vivid imagination, reading is like watching tv for me. Kind of fairly awesome, I think anyways.

Work has been fairly good...it gets kind of boring and lonelyish at times, but hey it's a job :)

Well, I know this wasn't much but at least I got one down. So hope you all are having as great a time as I enjoying the weather and that your Spring/Summer's are going swell.

Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I have dreamt about people before I met them :o Odd? Definitely. Random? Of course. True? Don't question me. :l

1 comment:

  1. I love The Host! I read it twice last summer and I think I'll have to have another crack at it again soon.

    ReplyDelete