Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Life

I had a few ideas for what I would blog about today...return Nani's 4 list...Christmas/holiday rundown...update on my life. (Don't worry - I will get to those eventually). But well, I just found out something today that far surpasses those. I don't know what to say because it's not my place to say anything about it. But here goes.
You don't really realize how insignificant some of the things you think/worry about are...until something comes along that surpasses them on so many levels. Why do we worry about the little things in life - what we'll wear to that dance, what does that person think of me, what to do this weekend? (Not saying I worry about these things much at all - but I will admit, that sometimes these thoughts do come to mind). The people in my life that I love and care about are the most important thing. Without them - I would have no purpose. Something is happening to one of these people - I just found out today. First off I was in shock, second...disbelief/denial, third...realization/tears. (Not to mention that I got a bloody nose after crying...and just admitted I cry on the internet [it's rare] -.-) The worst part of it all is that there's nothing I can really do. But it's situations like these where you have to step back and re-evaluate your priorities. And of course there's always the element of "trial of your faith".
I'm hoping and praying for the best. Love you (you know who).

I'm ending here, without meow's and without a random fact (I'll get 2 in the next one).

No comments:

Post a Comment