Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekend has rolled around again

Motivation to do a blog? Very very low. Chance that I'm actually going to follow through and finish and post this? High. If I set my mind to it - I'll do it, so here goes...

My favorite day of the week - Friday :D The last day of work, the possibilities of an exciting weekend, and just a small sense of accomplishment for getting through yet ANOTHER week of the regular life. Is there a way to make every day 'extraordinary'? Well probably, just take a look at the word...ordinary with extra added in. So it's just about finding one thing every day to just make it a little something 'extra', whether it be going to the gym, reading, watching a show, relaxing, bubble bath, or whatever! But I think it's fairly important to do a little something every day just to make it that much better! Life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured. Keep that in mind... haha.

So, lately people have been coming over to my place on the weekend. And, as far as I can tell anyways, people seem to quite enjoy it. I can usually get a pretty good little crowd of people (and by good of course I mean fantastic - clearly if I'm friends with them they're awesome [: haha) who get along well and can have a fun time together. Not to mention I've either had brownies or cookies everytime... haha, that probably helps make things a little better ;) And I freeze grapes **SIDE NOTE** Have you tried frozen grapes? They're kind of amazing... it makes grapes just that much better (unless you don't like frozen things?) TRY EM! **RETURN ** and provide other snacks and cut of carrots and celery and yes... If people are going to keep coming, they're going to have to start bringing their own contributions. I can't pay to feed all these folk all the time D: So this will need to be sorted out if it keeps happening...

Other than that - standard. Work, gym, home, eat, shower, read, bed. (Really that's pretty much it). But that's ok, I enjoy the standard day :)

A NOTEWORTHY SIDE NOTE** - It looks as though spring just MIGHT be here. So help me if it gets really cold again now...I'll probably cry (kid you not). Summer is my favorite time, so Spring being here would be simply fantastic! It's not really all that warm out, but it is above zero...most of the snow is melting away and most importantly - THE SUN IS SHINING :D YAY!
And if it's spring time...I can go get my Geo again ;) I've been missing her and she's much better on gas, and much smaller and yes :)

OH! And Happy St. Patty's to all y'all! Hope it was splendid - anyone do anything exciting? I just went to the gym, got groceries and went home...oh the festivities~! Haha. I was just looking back at my post from a year ago...and my feelings for St. Pat's still haven't changed. And green is still my favorite color :D I just don't like seeing it everywhere. And yes, this is green because of my love for green... sorry Nan, hope your eyes are alright ;)

Anyways, I believe that is it...to my sister 'Lambie' I send you a caw! ;3

A couple of songs that I want to leave you with is On The Floor -->
annnddddd Just Can't Get Enough :)
Let me know what you think of them~!

ALSO - anyone have any absolutely amazing cookie recipes?? Let me know, I enjoy trying new ones :)

Ciao for meow :)! (Or should I say top of the mornin' -.- lame I know)

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I'm slightly competitive...not in all things, but some. At FHE on monday... afterwards some people were playing football/catch/jackpot, and well I'll just say some people were surprised at how competitive I was haha. I was definitely shoving and jumping and lunging and yes. Surprise everyone? haha. I'm a lady I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment