Thursday, May 26, 2011

Food equates to energy

Therefore...I have very little/no energy. Didn't feel better yesterday, so I didn't eat at all (and haven't yet today). But I have intentions of eating today so long as my appetite comes back. I don't necessarily feel sick today but I don't feel hungry, though I'm pretty sluggish (likely from the lack of eating). And I just realized this seems ridiculously hard to word everything together! My brain is shutting down (or just dying a little bit)!! D:

So yesterday I still went to work and, sadly, I wasn't able to go to Kick class :( Instead I went home, got some laundry going and had an hour nap. When I woke up, I decided I wanted to try to go swimming (because we weren't able to go on Monday and I was missing it!). So to the pool I went! (Along with BK, White China, Big Bear, Francesca, Maximus, and Strongbad). Should I have gone swimming? Probably not. I felt tired and weak the whole time and I didn't talk to some people that I should've (Big Bear - who actually left early?). But I got through swimming and still had some fun. Afterwards...some people were going on the usual Dennys run, but I passed because I felt exhausted and knew I wouldn't eat anything there anyways.

One little sidenote...it seems as though there is a decent amount of "drama" going on in our group of friends as of lately. I'm not particularly worried though because things will work/smooth out.

Another thing, I know I've gotten new followers...I expect more comments and suggestions. :P

Ta Ta for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I've only had stitches twice in my life... 1) When I was a youngin, right in the middle of my forehead. (Perhaps I'll share the story sometime). And 2) When I got all my wisdom teeth out. AND I've never broken a bone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment