Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bubble tea fo' me?

Thanks for giving me nooo responses ;P
Just kidding (not really).

Anyywaaayyys. I'm not longer sick, worryeth not! I'm doing pretty fantastic and am about to tell you of my weekend.
Frriiiddaaayyy - Black Light Dance! It was quite fun, tons of people (so it got a little stinky near the end - BO x.X)
Saturday - To EDMONTON! It was Maximus' birthday, so we got up nice and early and headed to the mall. BK, White China, Maximus, (and BK's girlyfriend) were in one vehicle and then Strongbad, Francesca, and myself were in the other. I don't know if it was a party in the other vehicle, but our vehicle WAS TOTALLY not a party x). I'm not saying it was bad... Francesca slept most of the trip (there and back) so Strongbad and I had plenty of time to get our talk on!
OH! One more thing about the drive up, there were some police dudes on motorbikes - seriously people?! Some people get so ridiculous around cops... they won't even go above the speedlimit at all (on the QE!). But I will give it to the coppers, they were definitely messing with everyone.
SO, first thing on the agenda was hitting up the Water Park (t'was my first time). We were there for basically 5.5 hours - most definitely fun, but everyone was pretty exhausted after...
We then went to eat, perused the mall a bit and eventually hit the trail going home.
All in all - good day! Long day, but good. It was definitely fun - Happy Birthday Maximus.

Sunday - church and thhheeennn Lambie got home - yay! Great to see you again, I missed you!
SIDE NOTE -- it was free milkshake day at Peters, needless to say...we went and got one ;) The church is true!

So it was a great weekend - thanks to everyone who was in it :D

One more thing I'll share... yesterday (Tuesday), we had a soccer game. Sadly we lost again D: We were the better team overall, but things happen. Oh well. (3-2). We'll win next time!
Shout out to #10 from the other team though... you're amazing! Your team would lose without you.
Afterwards we went out for Bubble Tea - t'was my first time! I will say it was quite scrumptious and I even liked the pearls! (in small doses...)

Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Ok this is more an update...but it's still a random fact...about my life! Lambie and I have decided to try our healthy eating again for our 2 weeks before going to Texas.
SIDE NOTE -- Our trip to Texas is in 2 weeks :D :D :D YAY!
Wish me luck...this time it's success!

OH - PS...Happy June :3 June plans anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment