Monday, June 20, 2011

Coming to you from Texas

Well hello you bunch of strangelings!

I know it's been a fairly long time, especially since I was doing so well with regular posts before!
Oh well. SO, I got quite busy with things before I went to Texas and I was unable to get anything up! Now I'm presently IN Texas and don't really have time to get on here anyways. But I am still alive and quite well ;). I've been here since last Wednesday (the 15th) and let me tell you, it's been quite roasty toasty! (As in 100+ degrees every day and then humidity on top of that - but I love it!) There's a few clouds today though...so it seems like it just might rain D:

No real updates for ya... nothing really going on that I can think of. And I have no idea what's going on with people back at home. I'm probably forgotten about anyways ;) - oh well!

Hope all is well with the rest of Y'ALL ;)

Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I love new things, and there are SOOOOO many different products and foods and just WAY more selection here! I want to try it all D:
"I'm quite at my leisure"(quote from a movie... which one!??) here with all the glorious sun. I'll be sad to leave (in fact I may not). If you don't see or hear from me in the next week and a half or so, FEAR NOT! I am still alive and have probably just taken refuge here in Texas ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment