Sooo yea, I was going to do a 5 Things Friday...but then I didn't feel like it. In your face lame followers that probably don't even follow me!
- 1. Watermelon is better than cantaloupe
- 2. Old is the best of the cheddars
- 3. 2% chocolate milk is much more delicious and creamy than 1%
- 4. Soy milk is surprisingly pretty decent...and almond milk! (And together they equal creamy and delicious)
- 5. Baby carrots are addicting, but they're not near as good as "real" carrots
Peace out, enjoy your weekend yo.
Ciao for meow :)!
Clearly someone had their mind on food today...
RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- When I was younger, I used to think that eating cucumbers and cheese together...tasted like tater tots. (I'm not even going to try and make that sound better... I know it's weird)