Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Behind door number 21!

Whatever could it be?! No, I never gave any hints as to what it was... >.> ...

Hollow Santa attack >:D

So yes, here we are at day 21! Only 4 (!!!) days til Christmas! (That's crazy...) It's so close I can almost smell it...almost taste it! (though I'll be tasting that kinder santa when I get home ;D )

On The 9th day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you 9 pomegranates, 8 hot cocoas, 7 mandarin oranges, 6 snuggly pillows, 5 kinder eggs, 4 awesome nut trays, 3 french toast, 2 candy canes, and a nice, warm, fuzzy, toque :D (someone was disappointed that I wasn't putting the pictures up...so I'll catch those up...)
Snuggly and animated :D



Look at them all cute and lined up :3


Yum~!


Drool. So good...

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?! ._.
Just kidding... ;)

SOOOO fine fellow is back and it's awesome :D We went to see MI4 last night... and it was quite good! We saw it in IMAX which was nice as it was pretty action packed. (You even get to see TC take a lot of shots to the face! :D Though it seemingly never appears wounded...). Anyways, if you were considering seeing it, do it! It's good :) I'll give it....****/5!

Anyways...today is hump day! Meaning the middle of the week you weirdos... We can make it! Almost there! (I'm pumping myself up more than you, don't worry).

Ta ta for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Oddly enough, I've found that I generally get along with older generations and kids much better than I get along with people my own age. Is that weird??

What do you find with yourself?

It's been a while since I got a Christmas song up... so this is probably the number 1 Christmas song ('tis a classic!) :3 I'm not too sure it's going to be all that white of a Christmas this year actually!



No comments:

Post a Comment