Saturday, December 10, 2011

Breaky!

So it's Saturday! :) I got a breaky call on the way to work this morning (my brother needed some breakfast), and bacon and egg mcmuffin is a great way to start off your day :D

So talk about an insane day! Babysitting kids while answering the phone is awesome! (not really...)

So the fellow surprised me last night by showing up on my doorstep! It was fairly awesome as I had missed him so :3 but alas, he returns to work tomorrow morning :<
Anyways, so tonight is the christmas work party! Which may or may not be a gong show...we shall see.

So day 10! With 15 days til Christmas! Almost to the 2 week countdown yo!

Annnndddd with that I'm keeping it real and peacing out.

Ta ta for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I love hair cuts! How it feels lighter, how it looks more crisp and clean, and especially when they wash your hair! It's awesome ;) I got a hair cut tonight :o! (and he curled it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment