Saturday, December 17, 2011

Candy Cane Cocoa!

Alright! Got to get a blog up quick before times slips away from me and it doesn't happen! Busy day it has been! Passport pictures, Wal Mart, dollarama, and even more errands! With more to come!

The last weekend before Christmas! Day 17 with only 8 days left!
On the 5th day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, 5 kinder eggggggsss :D 4 awesome nut trays, 3 French toast, 2 candy canes and a nice, warm, fuzzy toque :3
I tried to think of what was like gold to me...and I figured kinders were pretty good (it was either that or ice cream...and tons of people whine about it being too cold for ice cream).

And that's really all I have to say! So I bid you good day as there's things to do! Errands to finish! And toenails to paint ;)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Lately I've really enjoyed Little Ceaser's hot and ready pizzas! I used to think they were terrible, so either they've improved or I started liking disgusting things. Either way - yum!
(We'll be getting some tonight) ;)

PS! Oh my gosh! I tried Tim Hortons White Chocolate Candy Cane hot chocolate...soooo good! Seriously D: try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment