Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2!

So here I am...day 2...23 days til Christmas. And that's basically all I have to say. Seriously D: ...

Hmm, well, the weekend is here - yay! And I guess I could do a 5 things Friday? But what on...what on I say?!?!..?!..!(?)


5 Things Friday...warmth edition!
The best sources of heat..
1. Snuggling! Let's be serious, snuggles are awesome.
2. Fire, sire. Love fires...especially fireplaces inside homes in the winter. So delightfulsome :)
3. Sun! The sun is glorious...which is why I love summer, but alas it's not always around ;(
4. Blankies. Cozy cozy blankets. I could lay in bed allllll day just to stay cozylicious. (also layers and/or sweatpants and such)
5. Heaters in the home. Well...they do what they're supposed to. When I was younger, I used to hover by the heat vent for warmth. But my favorites have always been fire and blankies!

What's your favorite method of getting warm??

And that's it for today! Keep it real and all that.

Toodles for meow ;)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I hate socks! I know they're very nice and helpful for keeping you warm...but they make me feel so...confined D: I used to go around barefoot everywhere, and I still wear flip flops for as long as possible.
That's it, that's all.

2 comments:

  1. Hot chocolate! How could you forget such an important winter essential! And I for one, love my socks. I ask for socks every Christmas :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...I consider hot chocolate something you'd have in addition to all of these ;)

    I myself love slippers :D

    ReplyDelete