There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fam Damily! And Voluptuous Hair!

So the real world is alright...I guess...

But shout out to my sister Lambie who just got MARRIED today! Congratulations :)! So happy for you :D

The main thing about the real world that's most unfortunate is alarms...I like sleeping to my hearts content D;

Anyways, that's really all I've got today...(heading out to strathmore!)

Lame? Who cares! :3

Byeah for meow :)!

OH! So today the fine fellow said to me... " I like your hair, it's very voluptuous! "
Me..."Do you mean voluminous?" x)
Fine fellow..."...shut up..."

:D

2 comments:

  1. In my defense, it was rather early in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird...you commented on my blog! And no, there is no defense...

    ReplyDelete