Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A feast indeed

Day 6 with 19 days til Christmas!

So the Christmas feast yesterday was delicious! Turkey/ham dinner with all the fixin's! And apple pie AND a hot chocolate bar ;) needless to say, I came home COMPLETELY stuffed! So good.

I've been trying to go to bed at a decentish time lately, so last night I ended up going to bed around 11:30. Just as I drifted into a sweet slumber I got a call from my dad (about quarter to 12) and it was so confusing! I thought it was my alarm going off and I was annoyed because I felt so tired and how could it be morning already??
Anyways all is well...but I didn't seem to be able to sleep very well after that
:<

Other than that, today has been pretty standard. It got kind of warm again earlier and then ended up getting cold by the end of the day. Why you no stay chinook?!?
*sigh* well...with the fellow being gone (I miss you...), I was able to get back into my more standard routine and got myself to the gym! Which was nice but left me completely famished and exhausted. Needless to say, I'm right pooped!

So until tomorrow...

Ciao for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I love pillows! Right now I have 6 pillows on my bed - all for me! :) all so puffy and delightfulsome! They beckon...
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment