Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good bye 2011

Well 2011...you've actually been pretty decent! I've been living in Calgary, grown as a person, gained quite a bit of experience, worked, went to Texas, turned 21, found myself a fine fellow, and had a Lambie get married.
Sounds pretty good, no?

I'm grateful for the year I've had and for the things I've learned and hope I can continue to grow and develop.

Thank you 2011 and I look forward to seeing what 2012 has for me. Bring it on ;)
Wish all of you the best in 2012 and hope 2011 was good to you! Thanks to those who follow my nonsense ;)

Now go find yourself a New Year's kiss :3

Mwah (kissy face) for meow :)!

Here's a couple random pictures for ya...
1. The new Canadian monies coming out! Only 100's so far though...(snazzy!).
2. Curly haired Trudy with lips!

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment