Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

So time has slipped away from me yet again and here we are in December. Craziness. Christmas will be here before we know it because the countdown is on! (24 days til Christmas)

I've decided I'm going to try to get on here everyday this month...I know it's quite the goal, but I'll try nonetheless! Go team Trudy! �� (where the heck did these little symbols come from??)

So I believe I told you last time...that I've finally upgraded to an iPhone! So my blog today is brought to you straight from her! It makes it a lot easier to show you pictures! And todays picture is perfectly suiting of December 1st! First off, advent calendar...hello! Second...kinder! Need I say more ;)

So what I've been up to lately is basically hanging out with my fellow (yes the same one, it's been 2 months now!). He's been home from work for the past 2 weeks which has been awesome...but sadly, he goes back to work this Sunday :(

Lambie, my sister, and her recent FIANCÉ(!) have just recently moved to Aberdeen, Scotland! So I've definitely been missing her...but I'm excited and happy that she's able to go on these adventures :)

Shutout to W and Nani...I haven't really been able to talk to you guys much, hope all is well!

And I believe that is all for today!

Byeas for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- some of you may or may not know...I used to play an MMO (massively multiplayer online) and was totally addicted! This was a few years back...anyways, just something I thought I'd share ;)

2 comments:

  1. Was it tibia? I bet it was tibia. I was totally addicted to tibia back in middle school... tibia. Wow, i just realized that's the name of a bone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...I'm not sure what tibia is actually! It was called ragnarok oline (RO)

    ReplyDelete