Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hollow Santa's and so on

The 20th with 5 days til Christmas! (you can come just a bit sooner Christmas...please??)

On the 8th day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, 8 hot cocoas, 7 mandarin oranges, 6 snuggly pillows, 5 kinder eggggggs, 4 awesome nut trays, 3 French toast, 2 candy canes and a nice, warm, fuzzy, toque :D

Speaking of kinder eggs...the advent calendar surprise of yesterday was a hollow Santa :3 I believe I get another one tomorrow, I'll take a picture! (I'm sure you don't care...but I do so yay!)

So tonight my roomie's mother is flying in from Montreal to stay with us for Christmas, which is fairly exciting. I haven't met her before but I'll let you know how it goes ;)

Yesterday I was originally going to go to FHE...(we were going to head to the nativity at heritage park) but well you see, I got home after 6 and just wasn't feeling it. So I worked out instead :D which was good as I'm a bit sore today - success! Anyways, I do enjoy the nativity and reminder of the season...but we'll definitely be going through that on Christmas Eve :)

I believe my fine fellow is coming back this evening and I am so excited :D it feels as though it's been so long and yes, looking forward to seeing you :)

Shout out to W, not sure if you read anymore, but if you do...send me a text to let me know ;) congrats on only having one semester of nursing to go!

Also a shout out to Nani, hope your semester is ending splendidly, thanks for being a loyal reader :D

But that's it for you today ;)

So long for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Some of you may or may not know, but I've been to England! (That's the furthest I've been). It was in grade 11 when I was in a girls choir ;) It was such a good time and some day I wish to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment