Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas Baby!

So here we are... at Friday :D FINALLY! It feels like it took a while to get here, but it really wasn't all that terrible. (I guess...). So the sweet weekend has arrived!
What're your weekend plans??

I would tell you mine :D, but then I'd have to kill you ._. Just kidding, but I'll tell you about them tomorrow (not that they're exciting...I just wouldn't have anything to talk about tomorrow if I told you now). Anyways, tonight I was planning on having a major gym session (because basically, I have nothing better to do on a Friday night) HOWEVER I happened to forget my bag with all my work out business in it in my room...at home... :( oh noes. And I won't go home and to the gym after as that's too much driving for my likings. So it appears as though an 'at-home' work out is in order! So that is what I shall do! And then I will attack the house with cleaning supplies and win! And finally I don't work on Saturday so I get to sleep in :D! HOORAY!

So here we are on the 16th with 9 days til Christmas! Ah!
On the 4th day of Christmas a Trudy gave to youuuuuuu, 4 awesome nut trays, 3 french toast, 2 candy canes and a nice, warm, fuzzy toque :3 (it was hard to think of a 4th actually, I don't even know why...)
(because I didn't get a picture up yesterday...and french toast is delicious)

(at first glance I thought it said Merman...it made me smile...)
(PS. Times this picture by 4 ;) )

AND 5 THINGS FRIDAAAAYYYYY
Christmas Music Edition

I'm going to mention I found this one VERY difficult as I love basically all Christmas music! So this is just a list of one's I've been liking lately, but keep in mind...I love it all ;)

1. You may or may not recall this one from last year, but I love Merry Christmas Baby sung by Bruce Springsteen! It's just so good and fun to sing to! And I've had it stuck in my head for basically 2 days straight...send help, and I'll sing them Merry Christmas Baby ;D



2. All I Want For Christmas Is You...It's not an amazing song or anything, but it's just so catchy! Especially Mariah Carey's version which is on the radio at least once a day. So I've heard it a lot lately and it's just catchy, enough said.

3. The Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth... I've heard this song soooo much but I never knew who sung it! And when I looked it up, it all made sense! No wonder I loved it! It's David Bowie :D (And Bing Crosby is just a classic). If you'll recall I talked about David Bowie in this post ;)

4. Oh, Holy Night. Has always been one of my all time favorite songs (Christmas or not, it's so good!). It's just such a powerful song to me. And so so pretty! I didn't have a favorite cover of this song, so I just youtubed to see what came first! Celine Dion, sounds good to me! (After Celine was Josh Groban and Mariah Carey).

5. So I actually couldn't think of a 5th, so I'm going to tie it between 3 songs.
  • The Christmas Song - I'm most familiar with Celine Dion's version...but I'm sure there's tons of great covers! (This video has a bunch of Christmasy pictures!)
  • Carol of the Bells - Hey, I figured if I posted anyone it may as well be some MoTab! (Mormon Tabernacle Choir). Although if we're on MoTab you should also look up Handel Messiah's "For Unto Us" - soooo goood~!
  • River - by Joni Mitchell. It's just a pretty emotional song. Not all that joyful, but still a good song. (It was even on the Christmas Episode of Glee :D Don't hurt me...)
Remember to keep in mind that I basically love it all! So what do you figure? What're your favorite Christmas songs??
You should definitely be getting into the Spirit of Christmas by now ;) And if you aren't, well then it's your own fault!
Have a good weekend! (you'll be hearing from me again soon...getting sick of me yet?? Hmmmm?)
Ciao for meow :)!
RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Some of you definitely know this about me...but I basically bruise like a peach. Frequently I'm covered in bruises and I have no idea where they come from, then again I am a heavy sleeper D: (I don't mean anything by that, don't be gross). And I have no idea where this thought came from, but it's a good thing it's supposed to be random ;)
PS. Christmasy hey?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment