Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

So here we are! Finally to Christmas and I made it! I may or may not be needing a break from blogging now ;)

Anyways...the remainder of my Christmas Eve was pretty splendid, consisting of family, Chinese food, and Elf! (or passing out from exhaustion and excess food in the middle of Elf...)

Today was a big Christmas service at church which was nice...Nani and I got our singing in which went well!

Now Strongbad (fine fellow) and I are heading to Christmas on his end of the family :)

So I bid you Merry Christmas! Enjoy it!

Merry Christmas for meow :)!

My Christmas gift to myself is no random fact today :D

Keep eating food before it's too late! ;)

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY! Merry Christmas! I am SO glad we got to sing together. It has definitely become one of the top things I look forward to about Christmas. And I'm glad I got to meet your fellow! He seems like a good boy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! As do I! And why thanks? He is a good boy x)

    ReplyDelete