Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sitting on babies

Day 15 with 10 until Christmas :) on the 3rd day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, 3 French toast, 2 candy canes and a nice, warm, fuzzy toque ;) (anyone know where the "3 French toast" comes from?? I claim no originality with it...I tried to think of something else but it kept playing in my head!! >.<)

So! (Merry Christmas Baby was just on the radio! Awesome!) on Tuesday I filled up with gas and got some hot chocolate and it was quite delicious! It's chocolatey and Mmm :3 and then he gave me a free sandwich for some reason...which I didn't even want but took anyways because it was free. Anyways! The point of this story was to tell you that Shell had delicious hot chocolate. The end. Oh! And my vehicle is a beast that drinks gas like there's no tomorrow...it's already devoured over 1/4 of a tank in 2 days! Jeez! The end round 2.

But I's gots to go as I've got a couple little babies to sit on (if you get my drift).

Peace for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I don't know if I've ever said this, or if you care, but I love pizza! :D and ya, I was just sharing because I had pizza on the brain. Piiiiizzzzzaaaaa :3

No comments:

Post a Comment