Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zoo for two!

So here's day 22 with 3 days til Christmas :3

OH! And Happy First Day of Winter! (I can't believe it's only the first day of winter...)

On the 10th day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, 10 added food pounds, 9 pomegranates, 8 hot cocoas, 7 mandarin oranges, 6 snuggly pillows, 5 kinder eggggs, 4 awesome nut trays, 3 French toast, 2 candy canes and a nice, warm, fuzzy toque :3


So last night was pretty chilly, but the fellow and I headed to the zoo for zoo lights! It was very pretty and sorry to tell you, I have no pictures. But just imagine a dark animal-less zoo with a bunch of pretty lights and you've got it! They're trying to promote a bunch of penguins as they'll be opening a penguin section in the zoo next year. So, after we were done, we decided to cheque out the gift shop when this adorable little penguin was staring at me! (actually, a lot of them were staring at me...). They wanted to be taken home with me but alas, I just couldn't do it. (I should've at least gotten one D: BUT I DIDN'T! At least I have this picture to remember him by {fare well Squeaker}).
So as you can see, I was all bundled up for the cold! I felt as though I looked like a child bundled up by my mother to play out in the snow. Especially with my big clompy boots...being lead around by my fellow. *sigh* I'm a big girl...I swears!!

What festive events have you been getting up to??

Almost time to be heading home! :D


Peace for meow :)!


RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Have you ever been meandering about when you hear a buzzing/humming sound? You look where it's coming from and then realize it's you? No? Me neither.... >.>

"Smithers, I miss Squeaker..." What's the original quote?? {I really do miss Squeaker}

No comments:

Post a Comment