Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday day day

Day 11, with 14 days til Christmas! The 2 week marker! Crazy (I can't believe I've written 11 posts in a row...).

So yes! Last night, the Christmas party was not bad! (Although the fellow and I did leave around 8...), and we headed to see Behind Sapphire! Which was awesome!! They have some new material, and have changed up their older songs a bit, anyways...good! There was another band there as well, though I don't quite recall what they were called...(Nix Dickons) But they were good as well! Overall, a fine evening! ;)
If you missed Behind Sapphire the first time, they have one more show on Tuesday night before they head out. Not quite sure where it is yet, but I'll keep you posted!
They ended up heading to our ward today for church and I spent the time after church with them, been fun. And then at 7 there is a Choirside we're heading to! Love Christmas music :3

I can't believe the weekend is already over :< back to work tomorrow...but at least Christmas is getting closer everyday!

Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday ;)

Fare well for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I don't particularly like having long finger nails, it's more a matter of me being too lazy to cut them! They're too fragile and breakable when they're long...and it hurts to bend them back...

No comments:

Post a Comment