Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Sunday

Well here we are on day 4...21 days til Christmas. It's been a good Sunday! Tons of snow on the ground, but it's still beautiful out! Just make sure you drive safe (I'm speaking to myself here as well).

This morning I went to open my car door when alas they were all frozen!
I tried to get in through my trunk, but I couldn't find a lever or anything to grant me entrance into the backseat D:
So after much struggle I eventually thought to use a big metal rod to pry open the door and SUCCESS! At least it wasn't too cold out. I was half an hour late for church...but what can you do??

Anyways, tonight is the Christmas devotional fireside! If you can - go! It's always fantastic and Christmas music is awesome!

Enjoy the rest of your week ;)

Fare well for meow :)!

Eat some cookies, and drink hot chocolate :D!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I generally take a long time to get ready...it seems like no matter how much or little time I have, I always manage to fill it. Oh well!

Ps...Starbucks has some pretty tasty mint hot chocolate right now ;) I've also heard they have white hot chocolate?? :o

No comments:

Post a Comment