Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday is kind of sort of almost the weekend

And baby its cold outside! ;) (for the last 2 weeks I should post christmas songs! But that would require me to actually get on my computer to post these...so it likely wont happen...we'll see...) One unfortunate thing I did realize is that it my posts are all plain now...no color :'( So i'll probably be wanting to do some posts on the computer relatively soon anyways! Soooo...Day 8, 17 days til Christmas.

17 was a good age, just saying. It seems like such a long time ago! High school was wrapping up, I was starting college and ysa, and I was seemingly very determined (until I realized I didn't want to be a nurse at all). Things probably could've been handled a little differently but alas, it is what it is and here I am today.

Here at work, I don't know how it gets so cold! I'm wearing 2 sweaters and a scarf (this one isn't that itchy...but equally strangleable) to try and stay warm ...and I'm still chilly! Goodness... If I freeze, think of me fondly (two lyrics from songs in one post, look at me go!), eat ice cream and bury all my things with me ;) if these requests aren't followed, I will haunt you (well that'll happen regardless, but just do it. I lived a decent life!) ;l

Oh! Last night at the gym, a random guy started talking to me on the bikes. He was impressed that I was reading while working out. And he kept staring at my legs and asked if I was a soccer player(?). It was slightly creepy I guess, but he was a nice guy :) so shout out to the random gym dude named Kurt who goes to SAIT.

Annnnndddd break! But yes, I think that's it...maybe...hopefully. Yes. Good enough as you'll hear from me tomorrow ;)

Peace for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- Hmmm welllllll, I noticed that almost every morning when I wake up I push snooze at least a couple times and then I find my brain trying to calculate how I can get out of work that day or excuses not to go. Seriously...it's almost every day. Does this happen to you??
What are your first thoughts upon waking up??

No comments:

Post a Comment