Sunday, December 18, 2011

A week!

Day 18 is here with only 7 days (one week!) until Christmas! Ah! This week will either crawl by at an unbelievably slow pace OR it will rip by way too fast! I'll take fast if you please ;) I want this week of work to be done, I want my fellow to be back, and I want Christmas to be here! But soon enough, this will all come to be.

On the 6th day of Christmas a Trudy gave to you, 6 snuggly pillows, 5 kinder eggggs, 4 awesome nut trays, 3 French toast, 2 candy canes and a nice, warm, fuzzy toque :D

So today was the last Sunday before Christmas and our church choir sang 'The First Noel' and 'Angels We Have Heard on High'. Anyways, they went...alright. Since we have a lackage of people who come to choir, I've had to sing Tenor...and let's just say 'The First Noel' could've been better. Don't get me wrong, it was still alright.

So tonight I shall do some reading before heading out to the Strathmore to visit some family and do exciting things! (I'll fill you in tomorrow) ;)

Keep it real. Keep listening to Christmas music :D

Byeah for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I love swimming! And I realized I haven't been in a long long while and I miss it :<. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all that good with my doggy paddling...but I love it nonetheless :3

No comments:

Post a Comment