Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend almost over?? :(

So day 3! And 22 days til Christmas!
And with the weather outside (being frigrhtful), Christmas may as well be here! Talk about snow and terrible roads D: makes me just want to curl up and never leave the house! (seriously...I'd do it if I could...)
So tonight my brother had a little Christmas party at his house...had a few delicious snackies, saw a cute niece and nephew and hung out with the fellow :) all in all, it was a good day (besides the crappy roads...)
Speaking of fellow, he goes back to work tomorrow :( I shall miss you...

Almost Christmas!

That's it this time ;)

Au revoir for meow :)!

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME -- I love mittens! They're so cute and cozy, and I like my fingers to be together.

How about you? Mittens or gloves??

Stay warm, drive safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment