Monday, January 16, 2012

Cold.

It is bloody cold! Like really really cold! D: I've been inside for about an hour now and I still feel chilled to the very core of my being. So basically, winter was being awesome and mild and spring like and then it decided that it hated all of us and dumped on all of our heads. It's cold. Me no likey. Period.

This is what I'm talking about... (except I see a little peek of skin!)


I found these by google images-ing 'Bundled Up', look at the cute puppy :3


So....I suck at posting on the weekends, but that's alright. Like I still get a blog up significantly more often than I used to. But here we go. So Friday night after work I told you about the little dinner party - it was delicious! And so was our dessert~! Maybe sometime I'll post the recipe, but probably not ;) And for dinner we had crepes with broccoli, chicken, almonds, and a white delicious garlic(?) sauce. It was good, 'nuff said. We also went to see Sherlock Holmes 2, I don't know why it's been judged so critically...but I thought it was alright! (Minus the fact that we were in the very front row which wasn't the most ideal location...but oh well!) But if you enjoyed the last one at all, this one was pretty good ;)
Saturday I finally got my sleep in :D! And did a little work out and hanging out with the fine fellow.
Sunday was Stake Conference and the last hang out with the fine fellow before he headed back to work :'( I misses you!
And now here we are to Monday! I actually am getting some blood work done again so I got to get the blood drawn today and also a urine sample (yay?). Too much time has been spent outside for my likings. Ideally, I wouldn't have been outside at all today.

Anyways, bundle up! Or just live the good life for me and stay inside....


At least give me the dog. Kthx.

Brr and toodles for meow :)!

PS. LAMBIE is coming to visit for a bit and she flies in today. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the Sherlock Holmes movies with Joe and our favourite line was when he described horses as "trouble at both ends and crafty in the middle."

    Then just the whole horse riding segment had us cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know right! That was fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete