Friday, January 13, 2012

OH!

So it's finally Friday, and you know what that means! Well...I don't entirely know what it means. But yay weekend! Sweet sweet weekend and sweet sweet sleeping in on Saturday morning ;D Oh baby!

Alright, so what did you get up to last night? Because you may or may not have (ok, probably not... who am I kidding ;3) noticed that I didn't get up in hur! {Sorry...}. So! Fine fellow and I are heading to a little dinner party tonight with his cousin and cousin's wife and we're bringing the dessert! So you know what we did last night? We went on a grand adventure! It all started with a little driving...there was a cactus and tumbleweed - ok, I'm kidding. We made a dessert ;) And it SEEMS like it'll be delicious but I cannot guarantee such a thing as I have yet to try it. I shall let you know how it is.

Julian Perretta. Have you heard of him? If not...check it out (and your welcome). First off, his fro is delightfulsome! Second, the credit for finding him has to go to a blog I read...so thanks Sarah from Wearing It On My Sleeves (you should probably check her out, she's a fashion blogger and she's quite funny/fun to read).


I would've done a 5 things...but I didn't have a list of 5 things to make! So sorry! (You could help a sista out you know...).

Anyways, peace and love! (I have no idea where that came from).

Byeas for meow :)!

2 comments:

  1. You posted on Friday the 13th and you didn't even mention that it was friday the 13th!!!

    That's okay, you'll have two more this year to make up for it :P

    And ignore the fact that I did the same thing and we're even :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! I didn't even think about it...(fail.)

    ReplyDelete