Monday, February 27, 2012

Fudgies and baby otters

I hate Monday's... but I love fudgies (which I made last night)!

So I don't feel like editing the post from Friday... so instead I'll share THE fudgie recipe here...

FUDGIES
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
2 generous tbsp of cocoa
(I also added a bit of vanilla)

(It helps to get the lumps out of the cocoa prior to this step, you should also lay some wax paper out)
Melt butter and add sugar and cocoa. Then add milk (and vanilla if you wish) and keep stirring. Bring to a boil and immediately add to 3 cups of rolled oats and 1 cup coconut.

Once it's all mixed together, quickly scoop into little mounds (or large...whatever size is most pleasing unto you). Work quickly because it starts to set fast! (And make sure you eat some while it's warm because that, my friends, is when it's most delicious ;)

I forgot to take a picture :<

And for the remainder of this post, I'm posting random pictures...
Maybe I'll talk tomorrow.





Animal abuse...but cute animal abuse.



Don't worry, he might grow into them.


Maybe eventually he'll be able to roll all the way over...At least he's cute?


Sure, it's all fun and games until that rabbit realizes it's not real.


Well someone's having a good time.


Oh great. Now I have to find myself some little otters -.-

Peace for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment