Thursday, February 23, 2012

Photo Journey of Banff (part 2)

Most of these pictures were taken on the last day (Monday) before leaving. A couple were taken in our adventures through the hotel.
We slept in, got ready, loaded up the truck, and wandered around taking pictures. (I mainly wandered around looking at the pretty scenery and enjoying that the sun was out, Scott is more the picture taker {aka...photographer I suppose}) ;)

But these are a few of the shots I took!





Scott was busy...so I amused myself ;)


Probably one of my favorite shots. The mountains are pretty.
(Some photos you need to click on to see in their true glory)


As you may or may not have noticed, he had a few lens changes.
He got some great shots, and enjoyed doing it :)


A chandelier from inside the hotel.


By no means my favorite...it's just a picture. It's difficult to arrange the photos after putting them up, and that's why they're in an extremely random order ;)

Anyways, it was a great trip and a fantastic weekend. Thanks Scott!

Since being back, it's been work, eating?, and we watched the first half of the third Lord of the Rings (Return of the King). We will finish eventually!

Anything going on with you? Watched anything recently?

Byeas for meow :)!

PS. I've had a bit of a cold/been really stuffed up lately :( Please make it go away, kthx :)!

2 comments:

  1. Your man has a beautiful camera! I'd looooove to see the kind of shots he takes with it. He has my total approval now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha! Awesome :D He definitely has some good ones :)

      Delete