Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Engagement Help?

Well you see, I haven't had much to talk about lately. And ya...I still don't.

So basically, hey! How's it going?

I'm doing pretty alright thanks.
What's up in my life? Well my mother and Scott's mother keep trying to get things planned and well...Scott and I are not nearly on the ball as they are. -.-

So tomorrow we're meeting with the people who are going to be doing our engagement photos to brainstorm ideas. (Scott's cousin, and cousin's wife) And well, I don't really have any ideas... Do you?? HELP ME!

Annnnnnddddd yep! That's it, that's all.

I'll leave you with an epic Journey song.

Ta ta for meow :)!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you guys could totally come up with something cute. I wouldn't be surprised if it involved ice cream. OMG! go to an ice cream parlour! :D

    ReplyDelete