Saturday, March 3, 2012

A picture post kind of day...


Sooooo... ya, I'm sure I could pull some nonsense out to talk about, though I'm sure you few readers can get sick of it (if not, worryeth not...I'm sure I'll ramble again soon enough).

So hope you have a splendid weekend! Up to anything? Me neither... but you never know!




I find this so funny :D
I'm not sure if it's because I wish it would happen to me, or if it reminds me of me...
Though I do have genitals...
Maybe...


That kitten is so cute :D
This one for sure reminds me of me...



Random baby bananas.
(Not I still won't eat them)



On Memorial Drive in Calgary, this random colorful house makes me smile :)




This guy makes me laugh...

POW!

Good day, and good night, and good weekend... for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment