Monday, April 16, 2012

Jeez...

So apparently I basically get married in about 3 months. That's a little crazy... But it's exciting :D

I want advice people! Flowers? Invitations? Shoes? heh heh. Heck, even a house?

What do you think?
What do you figure?
What do you KNOW?!

I don't know. *shrugs*

I'll maybe look into some options and post them here?

Anyways...so how was the weekend?

Mine was pretty good :)

Friday Scott and I went out to Strathmore to hang out with some family, which was fun! Home made pizzas and chocolate popcorn *droolskies* AND they set up a new trampoline so I got to play on that :D (I love trampolines...)
I would've taken pictures, but I was too busy STUFFING MY FACE :D :D :D Just kidding (no I'm not...)
PLUS I got to switch vehicles from the Explorer back to the Sunfire... YAY FOR MORE GAS EFFICIENT!

Saturday...worked in the morning for a few hours which was just fine but a little slow. Plus it was snowing! Lame...  Though I will say, I've consistently been wearing my flippy flops and the sun has been shining the past couple days :3

Sunday was church (which was good) and then Scott and I made... TACOS :D (I haven't had them in a bit...they were tasty). OH! Saturday night Scott and I (more me) made milkshakes! It was delish :3
And to end off Sunday night, we watched... NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER. Have you seen it? It's SO delightfully lame and awesome. Plus it's from the 80's which makes it THAT much better ;)

My jacket says so ;)

You know what I've been thinking about lately? Summer. Does this happen every year? Yes. Multiple times a year? Indeed. I'm excited. Sun makes me happy :)

Do you know how much ice cream it takes to make a milkshake? A LOT. No wonder there's so many calories in those bad boys...

Did you know my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard? ;)

Byeas for meow :)!

2 comments:

  1. My advice is probably going to sound cliche, but it's true! So listen up:

    - Don't sweat the small stuff. Your wedding day is a pretty big day, but it doesn't have to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT in every way like they show in the magazines and on TV. Really, all you need is you, your man and a temple.

    - Remember, it's YOUR big day. Do what YOU want to do and have fun doing it! You get the last say in everything.

    - Have you thought of birth control? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're all driving eachother crazy!

      And way ahead of ya ;)

      Delete