Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Soggy Trudy

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I've been a sickly Trudy. 
 I ended off not last weekend, but the weekend before with some sort of flu/stomach pains. Which was fairly unpleasant. 

So one of the days I went for a walk with my sister and then it started POURING on us. Needless to say, by the time we got home, we were fairly wet. 
AND THEN, one of my nephews came home and wanted to jump on the trampoline in the rain (which is always awesome...and I was already wet anyways). So if I wasn't wet before, I sure was now! 
 Then I needed to turn cold, soggy Trudy...into warm, soggy Trudy. So shower, I did! 

These were the different Trudy's through the different phases of the day. Can you tell which is which?



And then last week, I started getting a cold. (Probably because my immune system was still weak, and quite a few people around me seemed to be getting colds). And at first it didn't seem so bad...but then due to lack of rest and who knows what else, it just got worse and worse. So this past weekend was a little painful for my throat and energy levels. 

Here I am on Tuesday, still with a cold...still with a dying voice. Maybe I'll get better eventually?

Hoping so for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment