Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top O' the Mornin' to Ya

Mmm...nice sunny day :)It's actually been a fairly sunny weekend and it's been awesome.

Scott and I managed to get a fairly decent amount done this weekend so the house is starting to look half decent - hooray! As for showing pictures...not until it's in at least a BIT better shape ;)

So there's not really a whole lot to share. Scott and I have been going on some nice walks every day because, well because I like walking! We live fairly close to U of C, so quite a few of our walks are right by a duck pond which...have some of the cutest baby ducks EVER! I kid you not. One mama duck had 8(!) adorable, little, fuzzy ducklings :3 AWE~! And then there was another mama with about 5 slightly bigger ducklings...and I managed to touch one! Let me tell you, it was SO SOFT! :D Today Scott and I are planning on heading there with bread...the plan is to capture one and take it home ;)
And yes, this is the most exciting thing happening in my life lately. What does that say about me?
Who cares :D

Married life. It's nice to be able to hang out and spend lots of time with Scott :) This past weekend, we were watching some How I Met Your Mother and I was playing with Scott's hair. And then it eventually progressed to braiding :D

He doesn't look overly impressed....but trust me, he is :D



And just to get an updated idea...here's the rings now :)

How's the world out there? Hope all is well :)

Ciao for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment