Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Uhhhh ya...hey there

Basically...I've been busy. Not overly stressed, just lots going on. One of the main things being Stampede!
Scott and I went Friday to wander around the market and park and hit the grandstand show (as Scott had tickets for buying the new truck). Monday I worked a half day and then headed back to Stampede (because I had some family going {nice to see you all! :D}) and to hit some rides! We also had a couple friends join us for a bit.
Anyways...we didn't go on a ton of rides, but it was still a fun time. But boy...was it HOT - real hot. I wanted to take another gun picture to replace last years (my facebook profile picture) but alas, I didn't. Oh well, no changing it for now I suppose.
So, we walked a ton...spent a pretty decent chunk of change...had delicious deep fried foods (and lots of ice cream, and lemonade)...sweat buckets...saw awesome fireworks...enjoyed massage chairs...lusted over the massage chairs...but mostly, just had a good time :)

Here's a few pictures from that:


These dudes are creepy... A million times creepier in person. At least.
Sweet little dummy...
Scott and I on a ride...I'm a dummy too.
:D
What have you been up to? Are YOU going to Stampede? And how's your summer been so far?

Yesterday, Scott and I got an internet guy to come in...so we now have that taken care of, which is nice. 
We also got to go to Lake Midnapore with Scott's (and my future) sister in law and and niece (so cute). It was awesome, relaxing, and super hot. Then we got to spend a little time with them at their house :) Annnddd drink slurpee's. 
** TODAY JULY 11 IS FREE SLURPEE DAY AT 7/11 (first 1000 customers)**

Other than all this...just still trying to get things sorted in the apartment (kind of), get all wedding things together, and also have a good time.

Hope you're enjoying the heat!

Ta ta for meow :)!

PS. I'm getting married in 3 DAYS! *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment