Friday, August 10, 2012

I've been hit!

Let me just start off by saying...I was wound-jured this morning. He told me not to tell anyone, so if I go missing or if you see a shower door following you around - BEWARE! o.o'


So I haven't really given an "update" in awhile. There really isn't a whole lot going on, but I reckon there's a few things that have likely happened.
So the long weekend was good - it was nice to see Scott :) And then on Monday I stopped by to see some family in Strathmore. It was a nice day so we even walked to the spray park :D and made some ice cream (which always makes for a good day).
Then it was back to work on Tuesday, nothing all that exciting going on at work...and after work time has mainly consisted of...
  • Seinfeld
  • working out
  • walking
  • ducks
  • food
  • ya...that's it
Not a whole lot going on when Scott is gone...even though it's basically the same when Scott is back, just not as lonely ;)

But here's a few pictures as of lately!

Pee Bump... Awesome. 'nuff said
Pretty sky :D
Nachhoooooo :3 (Bring back memories Lambie?? ) ;)
It was like 30 degrees that day...poor man inside the dog is probably dying!
Happy Trudy! (taken semi-accidentally before I took hot chocolate picture in previous post)

Now...I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but Scott and I haven't really been on a "Honeymoon" yet. So, we're going back to where I was 2 years ago -- California :DDDD~!
We leave Tuesday (16th) morning and fly into San Diego, and then we stay there for about 5 days. After that, we're driving up to Anaheim (and back to Disneylannnnnnnddd - yes, I'm still a child) for about a week. We fly out of Anaheim and back to Calgary on Sunday the 26th. And let me tell you...I'm excited :3!
SO I'm going to have to get on getting ready for that. Be aware, all you non-existent readers, that you may not really be seeing many posts from me in the next 2 weeks.

But hope all is well with you, and that you enjoy the tail end of your summer!

Hopefully I don't shrivel up to a crisp in Cali...

Ta ta for meow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment