Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm sorry

Well I've cursed us all. Winter came like a punch to the face last night. Monday? Nice, warm and sunny.
Last night? Frreezing cold and snow!

Even though I talked about it, I wasn't ready.
It's like...what is this foreign substance?!?

Weird. Too cold. But it is hot chocolate season ;) And never leave the house again season. Time to quit the job :D (kidding, kind of...)

Did you get hit?

Toodles for meow :)!

PS. I saw the new Calgary Alberta (LDS) Temple last night. It was packed! But it was really nice. They did a good job!

2 comments:

  1. It's so COLD! There was no nice, even transition. We were just enjoying some slightly cooler than summer weather then all of a sudden, BAM! No warm for you! Sorry, we've run all out. Please be patient as the warm weather builds itself back up. This process could take 4 to 6 months. Thank you for your cooperation. I need more time to adjust than this, mother nature. Next time, any drastic weather changes must be submitted in writing at least 1 month prior to the expected change.

    Sorry for the vent... I'm not very happy either as you can tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your rant though :) And I agree. Strike?

      Delete