Thursday, November 29, 2012

Food, George and Christmas

Holy Guacamole!
December is in 2 days. That's crazy. Then before you know it, it'll be Christmas and then it'll be 2013!

Doesn't it feel like 2012 has flown by??

Though as you may or may not know, I love Christmas! (Besides slippery roads...I HATE slippery roads).
The decorations, the festivities, the family, the fun. Love it!

Speaking of decorations... 
Here's a big tree, near our back alley entrance that just got decorated a couple nights ago :)


Scott and I don't have a tree (yet)...though we don't really have much room for one, but we did put up some lights :D

YAY! I think they're so cute :3 
You know what else is cute? You guessed it... this (kind of) little guy!


Lately, he's been acting like a dog - grabbing articles of clothing, towels, and even this rug and trying not only to attack them, but also run off with them. Weirdo. You show that rug who's boss...


As you see above, he has also developed an addiction to TV...and yoga. Ok, ok... he's not that awesome. But he is really flexible, he could probably do it. He can also crawl all over me as I do yoga, so?? 
He's a total Yogi. 'Nuff said.



When it's "bed time", he lays with me... and if I get up for something, he crawls into my spot to wait for me! I used to think it was because he loves and misses me, but I've come to conclude it's actually because he wants the warmth of my spot. I think, deep down, he loves me too. Maybe. 


When I was growing up, one of my favorite things used to be zucchini fried with cheese! I always wanted the whole thing, but of course...everyone had to have some. Now I can have all the zucchini my little heart desires :D Look at that healthy meal! It was delish! (I didn't have any unfrozen meat... but that was ok with me) :). George kept trying to steal broccoli? Though I guess he tries to steal everything...

That's what's been up!

What's been up with you this week?
 Any Christmas lights/decorations and such up in your home??

Toodles for meow :)!

PS. What does December 1st mean?? :D :D :D (see if you can guess...)




2 comments:

  1. December 1st... Advent Calendar? I bought one today and thought of you, because I never buy one, but I know you always do!

    As for decorations, we don't have much. But I did buy a pretty wreath and put 3 red bows along the handrail leading down to our door. That's about as festive as it gets around here, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better believe it! And of good happy to hear it :D

      Hey, some decorations is better than nothing :)!

      Delete